Kristina B. Thompson
Kristina Brown Thompson, born Columbia, South Carolina; admitted to bar, North Carolina.
Education and Certifications:
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A., 2002)
- North Carolina Central University School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- North Carolina State Bar Legal Specialist – Workers’ Compensation Law (2016)
Bars and Courts:
- Admitted to North Carolina State Bar in 2008; admitted to the Federal Eastern District of North Carolina.
- North Carolina Bar Association;
- Wake County Bar Association;
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice (Member – Workers’ Compensation Section; Member – Women’s Caucus);
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys – Wake Women Attorneys.
- NCAJ Board of Governors (2014 – 2017)
- Wake Women Attorneys Board of Directors (2017)
- NCAJ Women’s Caucus – Regional Captain (2016 – 2017)
- NCAJ Award: Order of Service (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- NCAJ Award: Outstanding Service as New Lawyers Division Chair (2014)
- Chair of the NCAJ – New Lawyers’ Division (2012 – 2014)
- Vice Chair of the NCAJ – New Lawyers’ Division (2010 – 2012)
- Secretary of the NCAJ – New Lawyers’ Division (2009 – 2010)
Primary Areas of Practice:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury.
Get A Free Consultation
We can help. Please call us at (919)833-0299 for a free consultation, or use the “Contact Us” form below. Give us the opportunity to make your life better. In most cases we work on a contingency fee basis, so we do not charge attorney fees unless we are able to recover for you.